Customer Support Executive
It’s no secret that SaaS and cloud programming are here to stay, but those programs (and our customers who use them) can only be as successful as the Technical Support team working behind the scenes. If you are a detail-oriented, technically savvy problem-solver looking for a great next step in your career, this role could be the perfect fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as our front line by providing functional support to all Clarabridge customers, business partners and internal team members via Email, Live Chat and telephone.
- Provide top-notch client communications, responsive follow-through on all issues and actions, and collaborative extensively to resolve all client issues.
- Become a Clara-nerd. You’ll be in charge of managing the knowledge base and all the other external delivery methods that help our customers utilize best practices.
- In co-operation with the development team, you will profoundly test new features on stability and user friendliness.
- Make new friends! As the internal customer advocate to Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Services and Executive Management, it’s your job to ensure that the teams building and selling our product fully understand what our customers want from our product.
- You’re a clear and patient communicator with a demonstrated ability to research and problem solve.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent years of experience in a technical customer support role.
- You know the difference between @mention and @reply – you are Social Media Savvy!
- You have excellent communication skills in English and a proficient fluency in French is a plus.
- You have 1+ years of experience in Technical Support or Customer Care in the SaaS environment.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy and/or Cognos.
- You’ve worked with Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
What we offer?
- Full-time position, long term contract in the center of Ghent.
- Competitive salary, with a great package of extra benefits.
- Exciting product, built on exciting technologies, with a ton of opportunities.
- Environment where thinking about the future of our products is encouraged and needed.
- Awesome colleagues and working environment